The team at Swanson Reed provide training sessions to your staff on updates to the R&D tax credit, which include a range of issues that may arise during the R&D engagement process. Staff members having this awareness of the R&D claiming process is an important part of maximizing an R&D return for your company.
Our nationwide seminars and workshops consist of:
- Identification of eligibility for your company’s projects under the new R&D tax incentive regime;
- Education on the types of activities for the incentive, using case studies from previous successes within your industry;
- How Swanson Reed works with you to proactively identify and track R&D projects going forward;
- The types of expenditure that can be claimed;
- The substantiation necessary to support the claim; and
- The commercialism, confidentiality and the potential benefit to your company.